Fitting and hygiene
Dear Customer, thank you for buying Brynje clothes in our shop. Receiving an order normally is a very happy moment and we want to try the items as soon as possible We ask for your understanding to pay attention to hygiene when trying on the products:
- Please do not try on Brynje underpants and hipsters without any undergarment. We kindly ask you to avoid skin contact between clothes and your private parts.
- Please be so kind and do not try on the clothes after a long day without a quick wash of your body. Items made of Polypropylene like Super Thermo and Super Micro quickly absorb the smell of sweat. We´re not able to sell smelling items to other customers. Therefore, you might not receive a full repay if the item is not sellable anymore.
Sometimes items do not fit in size or purpose and need to be returned for an exchange.
Please be so kind and place a new order in our shop for the exchange items and return the not fitting ones. In that chase you are securing yourself to the products and you will receive them faster.
Information on how to return items are in the following text.
We do pay the price for returns if you are from Austria or Germany and the sum of the return is above € 40,00. You must pay the costs for the return on your own if you are from another country or if the value of goods is below € 40,00.
For our customers in the UK:
Since Brexit all items from the United Kingdom to the European Union need to go through custom area if not otherwise required. Returned items with the correct mark on the custom declaration form doesn´t require custom service since the item already has been declared by the time the product has arrived in the UK.
You need to apply a completed custom declaration form (CN22 or CN23) to your package and mark it as returned goods.
We ask for your understanding that we do not accept parcels without correct custom labels. The parcels will be returned or the costs for custom clearance and taxes will be reduced from the redemption amount. Please be aware that the time of the repay will be delayed for a few weeks as we need to wait for the Custom Clearance Bill.
Please ask your shipping service provider for more information.
International shipment and custom label form from Royal Mail:
What is necessary if you want to return an item to Brynje-Shop?
- Please contact us within 14 days after the receive of your parcel and inform us about your wish to cancel your order. Please be so kind and write your order number or invoice number and your enquiry reason into the email subject, therefore our customer service can work on your enquiry without delay.
- It is possible for us to create a return label for some countries. Unfortunately, it is not possible to create one for all European countries. Please ask our customer service if you are interested in this opportunity and we´ll check the possibility and prices for a shipment label.
- Pack the items into the original wrapping and send them with tracking opportunity and transport insurance. Caution: Please do not throw the original wrapping away and do not wash the item until you are sure that you want to keep it. Otherwise, you are risking receiving a full repay or a repay at all.
- In chase you have chosen our return label: Please stick it over the old shipment label and bring it to the required shipment provider. Customers outside the European Union need to fill in a custom label form and mark the item as “returned goods”. You have 14 days to send the parcel (counted from the day you have informed us about the cancellation).
- If you do not want a shipment label from us or if it is not possible to receive one, send the parcel on your own costs to the following address. You can use a shipment provider of your choice:
Miller Optik GmbH
Meraner Str. 3
In your own interest, please send the parcel with a tracking opportunity and insurance. We are not responsible if a parcel without our shipping label will go lost or will be damaged!
Please do not send parcels which are not fully paid. We do not accept packages with delivery costs or custom fees on it. Those parcels will either be sent back to you, or the costs will be reduced from your repay sum, which causes a delay in repayment.
More information about returns is listed here